WHERE LEADERS ARE MADE
Register and attend the upcoming Train the Trainer event!
When: Saturday, December 10 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
Where: Emerson Reliability Center (6900 Koll Center Parkway, Suite 415, Pleasanton, CA 94566)
Refreshments will be served.
How you can benefit….
• Create and Take Advantage of Workshop and Seminar Opportunities.
• Get Paid for Your Presentations.
• Handle Sales Situation Objections.
• Excel at Work or in the Community.
What you will learn….
• Different Presentation Styles Employed by Trainers.
• Effective Strategies to Meet Audience Expectations.
• Effective Facilitation Techniques.
• How to Manage the Behavior of Your Audience.
• How to Adapt Your Presentation to Different Learning Styles for Maximum Effectiveness.
• How to Handle Objections.
• How to Utilize Visual Aids Effectively.
• How to Present Your Topic and Others’ Effectively.
For Additional Information, Please Call/Email:
Faz Binesh (510) 760-8400
Cindy Johnson (925) 382-8456
Todd Allen (925) 451-2034
Click Here for More Info
Click on "Pathways" from the Top Menu Bar
Copyright © 2016 Toastmasters District 57
The names "Toastmasters International," "Toastmasters," and the Toastmasters International emblem are trademarks protected in the United States, Canada, and other countries where Toastmasters Clubs exist. Unauthorized use is prohibited. The information on this web site is for the sole use of Toastmaster members, for Toastmaster business only. It is not to be used for solicitation and distribution of non-Toastmasters materials or information.